I have a whole slew of food sensitivity challenges that need to be navigated around on a normal day. Food sensitivity issues can be a total bummer. DAMN I LOVED popcorn. To live a healthy life without a food triggering episode means I have to be vigilant and make the right nutrition choices to fuel my body. I certainly do not let my food sensitivities stop me from doing what I LOVE. Whether I am traveling, or hitting the trails hiking or running, I have learned some “work arounds” as far as dealing with my dietary limitations. While researching and trail testing food for the 2018 Gobi March Ultramarathon, I discovered Sasquatch Fuel.
I am happy and blessed to have been selected to be an ambassador for Sasquatch Fuel. I am looking forward to this next year’s line-up of soul trekking adventures and feeding my machine with Sasquatch Fuel. Together we are supporting the non-profit organization, Gear Forward and their mission to outfit the next generation of adventurers because every child who wants to get outside deserves to have the gear necessary to experience ALL the wonders of nature. YES indeed!
Sasquatch Fuel is donating 20% of every meal pouch sold through www.sasquatchfuel.com with an ambassador code until Oct. 2019 to Gear Forward.
Please use my ambassador coupon code: Giveback1
And let's get some equipment for those kids this year!
- Crystal Healing Tools
- Crystals and Chakras
- Crystals and Daily Living
- Crystals from Arkansas
- Crystals from California
- Fabulous Arkansas
- Feeding the Machine
- Grand Canyon
- MonGOlia 2018
- Raven Crystals Blog Home Page
- Raven's Trails - Rocking the Trails
- Sasquatch Fuel
- Ultra Running
- Crystal Digs and Road Trips
- Feeding the Machine
- Arkansas Quartz Crystals
- MonGOlia | 250km Ultra marathon July 2018
- Mongolia | Gobi March 250km |It's GO Time
- Mongolia | Gobi March 250km |Stage One
- Mongolia | Gobi March 250km |Stage Two
- Mongolia | Gobi March 250km |Stage Three
- Mongolia | Gobi March 250km |Stage Four ~ The Long March to the Orkhon Valley
- Mongolia | Gobi March 250km |Stage Five ~ The Battle Grounds of Ghenghis Khan
- Mongolia | Gobi March 250km |Stage Six ~ The Final Footsteps to the Ancient City of Karakorum
Gobi March ~ Stage One ~ Wide Open Mongolia
Gobi March ~ Stage Two ~ The Nomadic Wilderness
Stage 4 ~ The Long March to the Orkhon Valley