Where is your energetic focus?
Re-invigorate with elemental energies, breathe in some fresh air and re-connect with nature and yourself.
- Crystal Healing Tools
- Gaia Qi and Elemental Energies
- Crystals and Chakras
- Crystals and Daily Living
- Crystals from Arkansas
- Crystals from California
- Fabulous Arkansas
- Feeding the Machine
- Grand Canyon
- MonGOlia 2018
- Raven Crystals Blog Home Page
- Raven's Trails - Rocking the Trails
- Ultra Running
- Crystal Digs and Road Trips
- Arkansas Quartz Crystals
- Crystals for Meditation
- Crystals for the First Chakra | Root Chakra
- Crystal Suggestions for Grounding
- Crystals for Valentine’s Day
- Crystal Suggestions for Transformation
- Crystal Suggestions for Forgiveness
- Crystal Healing Suggestions for Anxiety
- Crystals for the New Year 2024
- Crystals for the Year of the Rabbit
The elemental energies of rivers and streams represent creation, moving with the flow, the passage of time, purification and regeneration.
Get grounded and creative with some dirt, plant your intentions, and add some fab-u-lous crystals to enhance your manifestations and watch your garden grow! Here are some crystal gardening suggestions for you.
When travelling in Arkansas you’ll have the opportunity to
hike through the “Crown Jewel” of the Arkansas State Parks. Petit Jean State
Park is a diverse park with about 20 miles of scenic hiking trails passing
through natural areas filled with old growth forest, diverse wildlife, colorful
flowers, fossils, ancient pictographs, and seasonal butterfly migrations.